Ductless Air Conditioning – A Modern Way To Heat Your Home
“Today we can cool your whole house or just room more efficiently, more effectively and more comfortably than ever before with a Ductless Mini Split System.”
~ Mat Stone, President, Home Mechanix
Every Day is a Great Day with a Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner
Ductless Air Conditioning is gaining popularity throughout the Pittsburgh area and with good reason! A Ductless AC System is the great problem solver for many homes. A Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump System offers some of the highest energy efficiencies, is flexible in design, can be installed in just about any home, and may even qualify for rebates and incentives.
Benefits of Ductless Mini Split AC
- Save Money: If you’re tired of skyrocketing bills, then a Ductless Mini Split could be your best choice. The number one reason people choose Ductless is because of their ultra-high efficiencies, many homeowners report savings of up to 50%
- Save Energy: Reducing energy consumption is a goal for most homeowners as well as your local utility companies. Mini split AC units offer some of the highest energy efficiencies and are ENERGY STAR® rated, making them a popular choice.
- Increased Efficiency: Traditional forced air systems lose about 25% or more through leaky ductwork. You avoid this waster of energy when you choose Ductless.
- Cools and Heats: Gone are the days of needing to buy a furnace and an AC, you get 2-in-1 functionality because the system can both heat and cool.
- Does not require ductwork: The ductless system is a modern way to heat and cool your home. Since it does not require ductwork, it can be installed in just about any home. Perfect for older homes, home that heat with radiators, or any time you want to add comfort to your home.
- Improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ): Breathe better air with a Ductless System because it delivers air directly to your room without passing through ductwork, which is known to harbor dust, dirt, milder, mold, bacteria, viruses and host of other unwanted particulates.
- Installs in Most Homes: The Ductless Air Conditioner is flexible in design so it can be installed in just about any home.
- Advance Features: Modern in design and advanced technology make a Mini Split AC a wise choice. Some units have advanced features that can tell when you enter or leave a room and will adjust accordingly.
- Easy Maintenance: Save on maintenance bills because the ductless system is very simple to maintain.
- Rebates and Incentives! We’ll help you find out if you qualify for rebates, incentives, and financing options.
The Best Mini Split Brand – The Best Ductless Contractor
We have knowledge on our side. The first and most important step is to hire a contractor with credentials. We’ve invested in extensive training and have the experience to help you with 3 important factors:
~Ensure proper product selection
~Ensure proper product placement
~Ensure a professional installation
Daikin Air Intelligence
Extraordinary comfort and freedom of choice awaits you. You can be certain that Daikin has perfect Ductless Mini Split system for you. Daikin Ductless Heat Pumps are available in a Single-Split (great for single rooms or small areas) or a Multi Split (for larger areas or whole home heating and cooling). We chose Daiki because they offer:
~The broadest product selection
~Top energy efficiencies
~An outstanding warranty
Who Should Consider Ductless AC?
No ductwork? Any home or business that does not have duct work can now get cost effective cooling with a Mini Split System.
Converting or Adding Space to your home? This is the perfect time to add a Ductless System. Adding more space to your home adds more demand on your heating and cooling system. The better choice is to add a Mini Split when you are adding space.
Is it time to upgrade your Central AC? If your Central Air Conditioner is more than 10 years old, it may be time for a more cost-effective way to heat and cool your home.
Hot or cold spots? Most homes have them and can be easily solved with a Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump System.
Add comfort to a room. Mini Splits are often used to enhanced sleeping in the Master BR or baby’s room. They are ultra-quiet and ultra-efficient making them a popular choice.
New construction. If you’re building a home you may want to consider going ductless, it’s the perfect time to choose the modern way to heat and cool your home.
Ductless AC Service Contractor
As a full-service HVAC contractor we take care of 3 important needs: Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. A Ductless AC system will add comfort to any home. Which is why you can count on us whether you need to add Ductless AC, upgrade your Central Air Conditioner or need maintenance on your Ductless System.
- Ductless AC Repair: We repair all major brand of air conditioners. When you have “NO AC” or your AC is making funny noises, don’t delay and call on us right away!
- Ductless AC Maintenance: Your AC requires regularly scheduled maintenance so it can run at peak performance. Maintenance tune ups also extend the life of your equipment. Our AC technicians perform annual safety tune-ups to make sure your equipment runs at peak performance and gets you through the next cooling season.
- Ductless AC Installation: Installing a Ductless System is not to be taken lightly. You must hire a qualified contractor who will match the right unit, choose the proper product placement, and ensure a professional installation. Warranty coverage is voided when you try to do it yourself or hire a non-professional.
Based in Pittsburgh, PA we cover McCandless and the North Pittsburgh suburbs.
Ready for true comfort? Ductless Air Conditioning is the great problem solver that will bring years of comfort to your Pittsburgh home.
If you’re wondering if Ductless is right for you, go ahead and give us a call. Get a FREE consultation from one of our experienced Ductless Professionals. Call TODAY! (412) 223-7730.